Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Saturday, May 29, 2010

HIATUS HIATUS!

I'm afraid that this will mark a very big semi-colon on my blog.



I've been gallivanting the past 3 months experiencing lotsa events, people and emotions. (and Spent RM 2200 ++ on the way)

Chalked up journeys to

Bandung, jogjakarta, surabaya Bali- Indonesia: UNPAD, UGM, UNAIR
Cameron Highlands
Ipoh
NUS/ NTU Singapore
KK-Kundasang-Sandakan: Sabah

and Brunei on July? I'm not quite sure about that though.

Gallivanting the past 3 months?
Hell, I've been wandering and day-dreaming for the past 4 years of my Medical School Life.

By sheer Luck and coincidental helpful circumstances, I've scraped through the exams again and again. There was no confidence to mention of, in entering each test, merely the attitude of : Let's get the Job done and GET OUTTA HERE!!!!

I don't think I will be able to carry on with this sort of mentality in the Final Year of Medical School. It really is time to take stock of the situation and make the best of it.

And I vow to do just that.

Hereby; I solemnly declare :(LOL!)
-I will leave Nation Building, The Environment, Photography and many other interests to someone else in the meantime.

-I will plan my time well, manage it effectively, and be productive in my countdown of 298 days of today till March 25th,2011.

-My role as a student doctor will come first, above all else.

So, Gaia, Ruru, and everyone else who happens to be listening. Wish me LUCK in this endeavour. And hope that I stay on course with adequate oomph and enthusiasm till the end of my Medical Student years!

Thank you.


p/s-Needless to say, Facebook will be placed on the backburner... but let's keep our fingers crossed on that, weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails