Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Friday, May 2, 2008

I miss....

Missing someone....
Never knew it could be so painful...
It was merely ten days before we last met but I actually get depressed at missed and late messages!

And every free moment I'm thinking bout the silly but fun things that we had...
And I realise she's such a gem that I started reading this book that I found
"100 reasons to dump him, 100 reasons to keep him"
just so that I can learn how to treat her better...

writing the 2nd Valentine's letter made lotsa memories flooding back...
Although its just been 3 months but there's so much to cherish, so much to enjoy upon...I'm at page 5 and still going on writing...

learning through minute misunderstandings...that's the best part of being in this relationship...

I miss you....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails