Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just For Fun!来玩玩!

你看见多少张脸啊?




There should be hmmm...13.

p.s. I found 10 nia


There's this worker who you know what people say... New broom sweeps clean mah
but then that doesn't mean the boss isn't impressed
but he refrained comment until the end of the day, not to give undue compliment right,
But the diligent worker has been in front of the computer for the last 12 hours...
So it's time for a rest, thought the boss...

"I'm happy you're IT savvy and you're a valuable addition to our workforce.
Have you been checking out our security features to prevent hacking?
What did you do the whole day till evening?"

"Savari: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright."

NEXT

In a applicant competencies interview...
Some interesting interview questions include
-How M&Ms chocolates are made-
-why are manholes round and not square?

I forgot the answer to the first question, but the answer to the second one is so that when you cover the manhole up, round ones would not fall in if its diameter is made larger than the hole no matter how wrongly you place it. A square however will drop in if it is rotated. Another reason is for ease of transport. A Steel manhole typically weighs above 10kgs, so rolling one on its side is work made simple.

so, here's an interview in progress

Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Santari: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. .........Dhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr........


Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
Santa: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup...

Old man:
"I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape,
So I got my doctor's permission to
Join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down,
and perspired for an hour.
But,
By the time I got my leotards on
The class was over."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails