Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bikemania

This be my new bikey! Actually its my first bike as the rest Were hand me downs... So I'm pretty proud of it...although pretty sad looking at my wallet Hemoptysis... hehe

{--Click on the images to see the full size view--}



- Alloy body - 21speed - Front suspension - unique body design- unique welding -



Bike = (price lost in haggling)..

Miscellaneous (unhaggled price )
Lock 1 = RM 26

Lock 2 = RM 24

Basket and rear tray = RM 40
Bell = RM 5

Pillion rider Stand = RM 7


Grand total = RM 553!






















2 comments:

  1. impressive pictures!! you should name your bikey.^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wishing bikey million years of longevity so that we can travel the world on it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails