Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photography Contest Finals! Please vote :-)

Phew!!! I got shortlisted... I'm so happy!!!!

Yay!

Thank you all for your constructive comments in my previous post at

http://resonating-ripple.blogspot.com/2009/03/photography-composition.html

despite my shortcoming, I manage to scrape thru...nearing the finish line...

Currently, all the runners are abreast...
now the one with the crowd behind his back....
the one with the loudest cheer from the audience...
will be the one to dash to the finish!

Therefore I need your help!!! The winners shall be determined by public voting!

Winning this competition will give me much encouragement
That said.. I will be glad to win just about anything...
我需要的是一个肯定!

No matter what, I promise to try harder Next time!! :-)

thanks for your time! the voting start tomorrow 1/6/2009 and ends 7/6/2009 *edit*

Kuan Yew

p.s.- a big thank you to ru hui for being my model
and a big big thank you to her parents for waiting in the car for an hour and
a half while I tried to get the elusive shot!

5 comments:

  1. Keep in up!
    Congrats!

    By the way, I really feel that your model has a similiar feel with Nakashima Nanako!
    Hehe, you should take more photos of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your time! the voting start tomorrow 1/6/2009 and ends 7/1/6009

    WOW, looks like you're too excited la. a voting process that lasts 4000 years!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoops... haha... Looks like I'm pretty desperate despite all appearences :p I need extra time to garner enough votes

    CAT.. my model you haven't met before ar? hehe nevermind got chance one hehe

    Nakashima nanako? I googled the name like dun have wor... haha Anyway sounds like a celebrity.. big compliment!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 松岛菜菜子
    Nanako Nakashima

    Japanese artist.

    Sure u know which one.

    Is quite a famous one in early 2000.

    Seriously look alike!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails