Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, April 27, 2008

1/12/2006

HOME!!!!! HOME!!!!
FREE!!!!!



 



Today final paper!
OSPE (something something practical exam …still don’t know what is stands for,
anyone?) is over, yeah!!!!



 



A total of 32
stations, including 5 rest stations… the weirdest being the ppd and clinical
stations, can’t help but think it’s kinda funny… especially for the “patients”
who need to entertain all 30 plus of us…



 



NEway it’s over!
And now I’m happily at home typing away… weee… so much to do..so little time… oh
wait..just remembered this cute little incident 3 days ago



 



---Silly KTSN
mobile top-up machines were sold out of hotlink prepaid cards for like 5 days
di… people keep messaging and I have no choice but to buy credit from people’s
phone---



 



“wei, brother hui…
can send me rm5 or not?”



 



“wait har..I check…credit
got RM20…can lah, wat’s your no?”



 



“O, I pay you 50
cents extra yeah.. cos they’ll charge you one.. my number is a..a..a.. (it’s
not like I send msgs to myself ok..?) 012-6092502..you check whether correct or
not? I’m sure it’s 6092502”



 



“okok…kuan
yew..yup correct, 609-2502…I send di lo.. you’ll probably receive the money in
30 seconds, I used the service b4!”



 



“oh goodie.. dun
wan to appear rude to others so need to reply quick!”



 



5 min l8r



“Oi..still dun
have lei… you sure that’s my number ho…”



“yeah..we checked”



“k la k la…stupid
hotlink..service so damn slow”



 



30min l8r



“xiong…why I still
din get cred one… sorry ya..need to use your 016 phone to send to my 012 frens”



“never mind…as
long as you dun tell the real name of my cit-cit tortoise”



 



2h l8r



“xiong a…I think
there’s something wrong la…borrow your phone…..



I’m sure my phone
number is correct…but then no harm checking..k here goes..012-6092502… ‘tu tu’….’tu
tu’… how come my phone no ring got tone one..weird la…



--hallo—



“hallo”



--hallo—(girl)



“hallo”… tu……………….(me
scared I called non-msian no. so disconnect it)



 



Wait a minute…….
Something is wrong!!



 



What’s my no?
HAIYO!!!! STUPID ME!!!! My no is 017 la!!!!!



 



“brother hui! We
send free cash to an unknown girl di la”



“HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO….”



“send message to
tell her have a nice day… hai…aku ni bodoh sial!”



“okok…Y you so
clever? Own number also can’t remember haha”



 



1 min l8r I
received msg



“good morning! I
just sent credit to you cos my frens no is the same as yours except that his is
017, have a nice day god bless!”



 



WAHAHAHAHAHAH…brother
hui… double blunder!!!



 



Oh ok…maybe it isn’t
funny…but well it’s silly alright… especially when my phone has a checking
function called “own number”… if only I checked…



Got chance really
need to know who the 012 counterpart is



 



Hmmmm..stuff to do…
arrange my stuff… research on computers… go ledang…go trip somewhere…go Malacca…maybe
go penang… finish my onimusha and doom 3…hmmm watch Cicak-man..hahaha..



 



Haish…reach here
5p.m. till now haven bathe…k me go first!



 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails