Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fate? (19/6/2006)

Fate Dealt it's hand again...In my Favour!
Strengthening my resolve once more! Yeah...


You know how?
I applied for NUS, even went for the interview...reluctantly...
and I knew I would be in a quandary if it offered me Medicine without the Scholarship
but lucky I didn't get it all together
so my mum would not be able to force me any further..


then..came the Malaysian Uni...
I will be quite undecisive if I receive the offer from UM
but I guess fate wants to point me in the right direction...towards my dreams
because It gave me UKM...


I guess It's a blessing in disguise!
So now, my parents won't be pushing me into medicine..
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


But I'll work hard towards my dreams all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails