Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Deyo deyo, Nehi... Nahaha...Miao

These days its groundhog everyday.



I think I need to slow down a bit.



Yeah Its totally true I haven't been bored in years. I'm always peroccupied with something or another. Rushing to do this, rushing to do that, getting it done before the dateline, Crossing off my before-21-to-do-list, performing to my expectations, performing to the expectations of others... What the heck, what am I mumbling.



I Think I need to take a breather... A long one... away from everything... My mind and body isn't taking it all so well... I think I have mental fatigue or something. I laugh when I laugh yet there's something missing...



Too enraptured with current events happening in and around the past few weeks just blurred past. I think I am breaking down.



-only when you learn to love yourself can you love others-



I've been treating myself badly. Very badly.



I guess once in my life It's necessary to push the shut down button. Only then can reboot restore all my functions... I might need to enter safe mode too so that the anti-virus can get deep into all sectors... Oh god.



The multi-pseudopodia-ed amoeba needs to hibernate by encysting.



See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails