Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Thursday, April 24, 2008

(15/6/2006)

Haisssshhhhh...
So much talk about politics and stuff in Malaysia and now I'm cut off form the world for two weeks!!!
sigh....so pardon me for not giving further comment.



It's been hectic here in UKM, have not sleep for more than five hours for two weeks..
recently came down with sore throat, cough and flu (In that order and I now have all of them together)



taking the 1.30 bus to KL so can't write much here...
just that...



I noticed all the students from matriculation have terribly biased and innacurate view of the medical profession. I feel extreme distaste with their views on why they want to be a doctor.
I don't feel I'm the one to criticise them though as medicine isn't even what I want to do in the first place but oh well...I hope their perceptions change within these five years or else we will have lots of selfish quack doctors to contend with in malaysia.



I guess that's all for now...
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails