Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, April 27, 2008

2007

2007…reaching the end…



This year mah… Lots happened.. theres so much to reminisce…





But really…the front half of the year passed like a blur.. I have only good recollections of the recent months…





A lot of stuff happened within the short span of 3 months..



Peaks and troughs…peak and troughs… I heave and I heave…



Looking back…. What really happened?





Yet there are a lot of things I can be thankful for…



I let go of something I held on for too long… all the while knowing its not the right thing to do… so It’s a good thing..





I re-established a very very important friendship… but where that road leads… I have no idea… I really wish… really wish… things …..



I don’t know what I can do at this point… jz silently hoping the feeling will come back to ~…



I never once felt that it’s so…so right. Still…



Better leave the topic.





This year marks my first trip outta the country!!!(S’pore x counted) Yippee..



Went to

HONG KONG

!!!



Playing tour guide is kinda fun… but not fun at all when your parents are missing and you’re the only one who knows how to go back to the hotel. They really gave me a big scare when they arrived 20mins late at the rendezvous point… What more at such a busy place like ladies street…. And then we dun have any way of contacting each other or anyone else for that matter… that was a point of cold sweat…



I had the time to think of the irony of the whole situation…



Here’s a 20 y/o boy… worried about a 50plus and a 60 plus… dunno where they are because they can’t find their way home… Hahahaa… Really… the roles are totally reversed..





Aiiii…..



Hmmm… I changed quite a lot lately… I really like metamorphosize like once a year you noe… but this time..its different.. very different… But let us all hope its for the better…  A fresh, new, upgraded, spiced up Kuan Yew… Keep your fingers crossed!





New year di oh… So comes new year resolutions?



Are they necessary? I don’t know… coz my resolutions just pop up when they do and I resolve to see them thru there and then.. I don’t keep a checklist and bring them out at the end of the year…





This time mah…… hmmmm hard to think of one…



But I promised myself to help others often and be more selfless… cos I have received karma’s blessing so many times its only appropriate for me to give back.. I wanna make the world go round!!!!!





K lo… I think that’s all for today la… I did like what: 5 blogs in 2 days? LOL…





p.s.-I like you so so so so much… and I can only say it to myself… promised not to bother you…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails