Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Thursday, April 24, 2008

(22/7/2006)

Oh well, getting better ...lost my temperature, but my nose still runs whenever it wants to go somewhere and I still cough like mad, especially early in the morning and late at night...I wonder what's the explanation for the time preference?

third week into medicine....my current verdict is still... I have yet to feel any interest coming forth from the depths of me. I have this conspiracy theory that my current bout of sickness maybe the will of the powers that be trying to convince me the importance of medicine...yet I am still not convinced.

Why? Because no matter how short-handed the healthcare profession maybe, the situation is a thousand times worse for the environment and wildlife at large. Don't you agree?

Generally speaking, I don't really enjoy the conditions that I am in now.


I don't really like my hostel, with its threat of dengue lurking just about every corner,



I procrastinate on buying medical books because I'm unsure whether I'll be staying on



I do not want to be too emotionally involved with anything....



I....don't know what I should do, really...



exams coming on 11th of August, people are poring through their books when I have yet to have one.



Oh well..It's my call I guess. I'm responsible for myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails