Raison d'etre

Coming Soon!

blaupunkt

Sunday, April 27, 2008

toodeedelum...

I guess I'm forbidden to study.

The more I study the worse my results become... yep yep I've studied harder than my two previous sems combined but my results this time are the worst of the lot. Chiew....

I tot I had something to prove and I studied thru and thru. Yet all I managed to achieve was prove myself wrong. Stupid isn't it?

But I guess I was nvr made for exams. What I can say now is that as alwiz knowing what youre doing is good enough. Jz don't go through it blindly and regret later... slugging really doesn't work for me.

Oh well!

Hmmm... din noe I could be affected this way by results. Maybe its not per se la. Jz frustrated that all the effort was not rewarded. Oh well I've put it behind me gua..

Dum d dum...

Hmmm... I guess nothing is wat it appears to be these days...

PPL you think shunned you cud b very affected coz you started avoiding them too...

PPL you tot you're very close with can hv peak and troughs that you have no idea of coz it was never shared and therefore you cannot anticipate and thus cannot react well... I guess feeling less for everything bodes better... dun put too much heart into it...you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails